Guiding Principles of Building North Central Washington
We advocate for an environment in which our guiding principles can be realized:
- We believe building and development drive economic vitality.
- We believe small business and free enterprise contribute to a resilient and sustainable economy.
- We believe government should respect private property rights and be limited in scope.
- We believe agencies and lawmakers should be accountable to the people they serve, and the policies they create should be fair, consistent, and predictable.
- We believe that we are stronger together, thus we actively seek opportunities to partner to address issues with broad impact.
- We recognize and respect our role as a resource in the larger community, but that role must not overshadow our primary charge to serve our members' needs.