Welcome To The Tour
It’s right around the corner! Be sure to get your tickets to the Sangster Motors 2011 NCHBA Tour of Homes!
This year a percentage of all ticket sales to the Tour of Homes will go to the benefit of the Cal Ripken Sr. Badges for Baseball Foundation. This program’s goal is to develop a community crime prevention initiative, using baseball and softball to prevent and resolve problems of crime and disorder by encouraging healthy out-of-school activities that improve relationships between police and urban youth through cooperation, collaboration, and mutual respect.
The Best and Latest In Design, Features & Ideas
Welcome to the 2011 NCHBA and Sangster Motors Tour of Homes! As always, this year’s Tour will provide you with the opportunity to see some of the best and latest in design, features and ideas. As is the case each year, this year’s participating builders take great pride in what do—delivering quality, value and excellence to families throughout NCW! As you visit each home, we encourage you to also take note of the numerous specialty contractors and suppliers who have played an indispensable role in assisting each builder to make their project possible.
The NCHBA, and our members, are very proud to be of continuing service to all the surrounding communities in Chelan, Douglas and Okanogan Counties. Each year we work hard to support and protect the principles of affordable housing throughout the tri-county area. In addition, we serve as the premier resource for disseminating information relevant to the building industry. When you need a qualified contractor referral, or perhaps just have a general question, we invite you to contact the NCHBA office or search the directory here.
NCHBA builders are committed to working hard to give buyers the most value for their housing dollar. So, please, feel free to explore. Meet the builders…ask questions…but, most importantly…take advantage of this opportunity to gain knowledge.
Also, don’t forget to turn in your completed event ticket for your chance to win $500 cash! We look forward to being of service to you in the near future. Enjoy the Tour!
Jay Bollinger – Bollinger Construction
2011 NCHBA President
2011 NCHBA and Sangster Motors Tour of Homes
- Your event ticket is valid for all four days of the Tour.
- Maps showing the location of each Tour home are available online as well as in our printed tour guide.
- You may start at any home and visit homes in any order you choose. Red and blue Tour of Homes directional signs are posted along the major streets and roads to aid in your tour drive.
- In front of each Tour Home is a sign that clearly marks it as a Tour Home entry.
- Visit all the Tour Homes, in any order, to be eligible to vote for the “People’s Choice” award.
For a chance to win the Grand Prize of $500 cash
- You must have your ticket validated at all 11 homes on the Tour.
- Ticket must be completely filled out to be eligible.
- Clearly indicate your choice for the “Peoples Choice” award.
- Deposit your ticket in one of the specially-marked boxes placed at each home.
Dates & Locations
September 22nd – 25th
Thursday, 3-8pm / Friday, 10am – 7pm
Saturday, 10am – 7pm / Sunday, 11am – 4pm
Click Here for the Map & Directions